|OTBDS - Count it All Joy/Wishville & Heart Garden|
We are on our fourth year of homeschooling our 2 boys! Praise God!
Here are some reasons why we do what we do:
1. God has called us to homeschool. We believe that discipling, training and instruction happens at home. (Dt. 6:1-7, Prov. 4:1-4)
2. We want our kids to love the Lord with all their being, to glorify Him as they grow to be committed Christ followers - and homeschool is the best environment for this.
3. In homeschooling, we get to enjoy every moment with our kids. Every moment with them is precious & cherished.
4. Through homeschool, we met homeschool families who encourage and inspire us in our journey. God has given wonderful friends to our kids - friends we hope they can keep forever.
5. Through homeschooling, God is molding us to be better parents. We became more intimate with our kids, all by His grace.
6. Our kids love homeschool. It has been both a blessing and a privilege to our family. It has become our lifestyle.
Thank you, Lord, for another homeschool year to look forward to. We are so excited about the things you have prepared to teach us. May I be more loving and kind to my children. May we have increasing awareness of Your presence and may we respond accordingly. May you fill our kids with Your wisdom. May they be more obedient and attentive. How we pray that someday, you can say to them - "I have found David...a man after My heart, who will do all My will." (Acts 13:22) ---In Jesus Name. Amen.