Siggy

Siggy

Friday, July 01, 2011

Homeschool year 2011-2012

We are on our 3rd year of homeschooling and at the same time, we are transferring to our new home in 2 days. I've never been so excited in my life! Praise God!

Here are the portfolio covers that we made for the first quarter.

My 6 year old son, Aethan





 
My eldest son, Riel (7 yrs old)


Some of our homeschool photos:










our homeschool coop


















Layout credits:
1. SDS back to school kit, connie prince love my teacher kit, wa by Bethany
2. This layout was choses as GSA or Gallery stand out for June 29, 2011 - http://www.gottapixel.net/forum/showthread.php?42549-Layout-of-the-Day-June-29th-2011
Love Teacher kit by Trixie Scraps Design, ConniePrince, musical paper by Rebecca_PSP,  stitching by correensilke, trim by trim -laura burger (fur family),1 leaf -colies corner, 1 bead filler -mye de leon, WA by WA world
3.DISCLAIMER:  kits used for the other layouts were not made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment