Siggy

Siggy

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Tangrams


     Riel, my 8 years old son, made this short story book using Tangrams.    It was about the animals' journey to find a new land. I was touched when I read his story because the king (lion) reminded me of Jesus. In their journey, the king promised them that they will find the good land no matter how many hardships they encounter. Their journey lasted for 40 days and 40 nights and they were surprised to find the king on top of the mountain he called 'Mount Crescendo'.  The king said he never left them and that he was always watching them. Riel's last line in the story was: "When it's with the king, there is joy".
      I hugged him after I read the story and he said he was really thinking of Jesus when he wrote it.:-)


Designs by angel - kit -Reflect
bBrenda from Millstream - Best of all He's mine kit - fish
alpha by ronna penner

No comments:

Post a Comment