Siggy

Siggy

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chosen. Consecrated. Appointed to Serve.


     After our prayer and Lord's supper and also mini outreach in Balubad last Sunday, my heart --- our hearts -- were filled with so much joy.  I pray that God will find us faithful as we serve Him even in the small ministry He gave us in Balubad. We didn't have much food to bring but we pray that their Spirits were filled, by God's grace. The kids were all so happy with the activities and it was just so wonderful to be able to teach them about Jesus - to show them that there is hope because of Him.  

 Sharing with you also the words the Lord spoke to my heart.....

" Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born, I consecrated you. I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5)

God knows me intimately and He has called me according to His purpose. As part of His body, I need to do the role He has appointed me to do. On my own, I am inadequate and insufficient but through His Spirit, I am equipped and made complete. Doing what He asks me to do gives me a 'spiritual high', something I do not get from anyone or any material thing. My soul rejoices! I am happy! To my great Master Workman be all the glory, honor and praise! (Quiet time reflection 04.15.13)
Jen C Designs hope for tomorrow add on
border by ideesdechris
brads by a little love designs
noreimerreason template 61
sailor and lula stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment