Siggy

Siggy

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Day of Small Things

Zechariah 4:10 For who has despised the day of small things?

          09.24.2013. Today, the Lord has answered one of my heart's desires....to be a part of a CT and scrap my heart out! Amazingly, the site/store's name is  'Leaving a Legacy Designs'.  Scrapping has always been a way for me to unwind and relax. Normally, I would do a layout for days but yesterday, I've seen the Lord's power at work when I finished my first 2 layout assignments in just a few hours!

          I thank the Lord for every blessing that he showers us, big or small I treasure them for they come from the hand of my loving Father. Though I am undeserving of His favor, still He grants my prayers.  Just as I want to bless my kids, God delights in blessing me, too.

          David Guzik said that the day of small things are not to be despised. they are days of priceless shaping and preparation. The small markers of faith in my walk, my small achievements, small victories, small steps that I take, someday, God will pool all of them together revealing a grand plan for my life.

         Thank you Lord Jesus for the joy you give me every morning and the hope you bring for a wonderful future. :-)

----------------------

Here's a link to Leaving a Legacy Designs store: Leaving a Legacy Designs





and my first 2 layouts using the kit - Happy Fall Y'All. Grab it while it's 30% off!



Aethan - when he was 6 years old

Our Homeschool Coop







No comments:

Post a Comment