Siggy

Siggy

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Grateful

After the typhoon that badly hit our country, there is still so much to be thankful for. I wrote this on my birthday in October. I just thought it was appropriate to post it today.

--------

Grateful.

Knowing Jesus Christ is the best gift I ever received.  I am grateful He saved me and gave me the assurance that someday I'll be with Him. I am grateful because He loves me unconditionally that not even life nor death can separate me from Him. (Romans 8:37)

I am grateful for the gift of family, for a loving husband and 2 wonderful kids. I thank the Lord for the borrowed time I have with them.

I am grateful for the daily provisions and unexpected blessings.

I am grateful for the ministry He has entrusted to me and for the many opportunities He has opened this year. I am nobody, yet He called me. I am grateful for our dgroup, my spiritual family.

I am grateful that I know what joy feels like.

I am grateful for the privilege to pray, to commune with my  Lord.  I am so much grateful that He has never left my side.

I am grateful simply because Jesus is who He says He is. 

"Oh Lord, I stand amazed at the wonder of your deeds
and yet a greater wonder brings me to my knees ...
Lord I praise you, because of who You are.
You're all the reason that I need to voice my praise.
Because of who You are."
(Sandi Patti - Because of Who You Are)




Layout credits:
This kit came at a perfect time.  
Newly designed by Leaving a Legacy Designs,
Count Your Blessings kit is perfect for scrapping the things you are thankful for.
It's 20% off today. Grab it HERE



I also made my desktop for November from the kit


... and to remind me of God's faithfulness, I wrote 30 random things I am grateful for

1.Jesus
2.salvation
3.alvin (my husband)
4.my kids
5.homeschool
6.CCF (Our church, Christ's Commission Fellowship)
7.Dgroup (Church Discipleship group)
8.Family/parents
9.coop/TMA - our homeschool coop
10.joy
11.Bible
12.music / Praise and Worship
13.ministry
14.daily provisions
15.time
16.prayers
17.hope
18.internet
19.roof on our head
20.friends
21.scrapbooking (digital scrapping)
22.books
23.laptop
24.camera/photos
25.family videos (we love watching family videos)
26. heaven
27. family bonding
28. grace
29. mercy
30. life


No comments:

Post a Comment