Siggy

Siggy

Monday, May 20, 2013

Amazing Grace

Home is love Nov 2010 collab from GDS
Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin
05/18/13-Unstoppable Faith-Nick Vujicic Asian Tour

Nick's testimony was so encouraging and inspiring but one thing that really touched my heart was when he shared what made him change his mind about committing suicide. He said it was the love that his family showed him. He said he really, really, really, really felt the love of his parents and he can't bear the thought of seeing them cry at his grave. Made me think if I show the same love to my kids. Do I encourage them with my words? Do I build them up or tear them down? Do they see Jesus in me? When they grow up, would they totally surrender their lives to Jesus because they have seen how real He is in our life?

"...The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures..."

Lord, You are an awesome God! Thank you for your unending love, your amazing grace!


------------------

... and yes, my hubby just had a haircut---Isn't he handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment