My lumbosacral back pain was not due to age after all. :-) (read the story HERE ) From Mid-January to March this year, my back pain increased in intensity - from a mild irritation to extreme pain. For three months, I was not able to bend and sit properly. I cannot even tie my shoe lace and even sleeping became a struggle for me. I prayed not to have cough for even coughing causes much pain. Not being able to find time for a check-up, I learned to live with the pain until the time when I learned that my aunt had an operation due to gall bladder stones and the symptom of course, is back pain.
I can live with age-related back pain but the thought of having an operation scared me. The Lord then reminded me that years ago, a friend recommended a natural procedure for gall bladder cleansing. I tried it and followed it to the dot and miracles of miracles, it worked. On the 7th day, I had diarrhea and found green stones in my stool. My kids called them kryptonite and they were so many!
Immediately after the cleansing, my back pain disappeared. I can now bend, sit and tie my shoe lace! Praise God! What I feel now is just the "minor irritation" similar to the one I initially felt so I think I would need another round of cleansing soon.
Here's the procedure: (Title is linked to the website)
- For the first five days, drink at least four glasses of apple juice every day. Freshly squeezed or packaged apple juice are both okay. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner. (But take breakfast and lunch as usual and ok to drink water or other light fluids at night, but not, for example, a hearty soup.)
- At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 pm, repeat the same. Epsom salt or magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage. See above about possible instant diarrhea during this final step to remove gallstones naturally.
- After this, sleep or at least lie down and rest. Do not engage in physical activity.
"Usually they float", Dr Lai Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many". Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder clean up now and then.
Quoting Mr. Richard Seah, "When you embark on natural remedies, whether to remove gallstones or for other purposes, you need to take responsibility for your own health and I shall not be held liable for any harm or danger that you might experience. At the same time, when you embark on natural cures, it helps also to understand the reasons behind some of the procedures."
Honestly, I am not really sure if If those stones in my stool were indeed gall stones but whatever they are called, this cleansing diet worked for me. God used it to remove my back pain and for that I am truly grateful!
Check the following links to read more: