Siggy

Siggy

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hope for 2011


 January 4, 2011

Jeremiah 31:35 - "Thus, says the Lord, Who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar, The Lord of Hosts is His name."

... Lord, Your promises to us are enduring. I will look forward to the day when they will be fulfilled.  As I wake up every morning and sleep at night, as I see the sun's glory and marvel at your work that light my night, I will forever be reminded of your faithfulness and unchanging love.  And as your covenant with Israel and promises to us stand firm, so should our confidence and faith in YOU be.  I am looking forward to another great year, Lord, just because I know You are with us ...

No comments:

Post a Comment